The security of our customers’ data is our priority. The illuxi Platform uses best practices in security to achieve this:
- An end-to-end SSL connection protects users at all times.
- All passwords are encrypted and must meet a minimum complexity level of 8 characters, one upper case, one lower case and one special character.
- Dual authentication is available for all users.
- The illuxi Platform is powered by the AWS service infrastructure.
- All data is hosted in the AWS Montreal data center.
- Data is backed up and replicated in real time on multiple servers.
- Since we use Stripe as our payment processor, no bank data is saved by the illuxi Platform.
Report a security issue
Write to us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks in advance 😉